Urologist needed in Northern Alabama
Alabama based Medical Center seeks to employ a BC/BE Urologist to practice in a hospital affiliated clinic, to start in 2019.
- Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Base Salary Guarantee plus Incentive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Med Ed Debt Assistance
- Stipend during Training
- 134-bed, full-service facility is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- The facility offers a full range of services including 24-hour emergency services, an intensive care unit, medical/surgical care, general surgery, out-patient surgery, gastroenterology, urology, orthopaedics and geriatric psychiatric services.
- Other services include diagnostic imaging (including x-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and mammography) cardiac rehab, cardiac catheterization lab and physical therapy.
This is a family friendly community in a great location with close proximity to Chattanooga, TN and Birmingham, AL