Urologist Needed in Northeastern Pennsylvania
Northeastern Pennsylvania based Regional Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a large, multi-specialty group.
This is a hospital employed position
- This position is to replace a physician leaving the community.
- Robotics experience preferred.
- A competitive recruitment package is available and may include: relocation, annual CME allowance and medical education debt reimbursement.
- $50,000 commencement bonus
- Work out of a 198-bed acute care hospital.
Community offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore.
Sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley.
Largest city located in a contiguous quilt-work of former anthracite coal mining communities including the smaller cities of Wilkes-Barre, Pittston and Carbondale.