Urologist Needed in East Central Illinois
East Central Illinois based Health Center is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join one physician and one nurse practitioner.
- This position is in a clinic located in the hospital building with easy access to the surgery department and patient floors.
- Enjoy stepping into an established and well-reputed practice with two motivated providers.
- This is an employed position with a progressive and financially secure Health System.
- Find your work/life balance with a family-centered community.
- $600,000 base salary with a two year guarantee; then uncapped RVU production
- $40,000 signing bonus
- $30,000 retention bonus (over 3 years)
- Paid malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Strong pension plan
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability coverage
- 33 vacation days
- Flexible call schedule
- Health Center is a 128-bed, community hospital in East Central Illinois - 180 miles south of Chicago and 130 miles east of St. Louis.