Urologist Needed in Central Kentucky
Kentucky based hospital is in need of a Urologist
- This is an employed opportunity
- Join a two physician, board certified urology practice with assistance of a certified physician assistant.
- Medical Staff call is 1:4.
- They offer a full range of services with some of the most sophisticated equipment including Xi DaVinci Surgery System.
- The urologist can expect to work a four to five day week in an out-patient setting and have operating room block schedule time.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology for consideration
- This is a three year employed agreement
- Year One: Guaranteed Salary based on local market conditions.
- Year Two and Year Three: Base Salary plus productivity
- There is no cap to potential income
- Health Insurance- two options for health insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off - 8 hours accrued per pay period
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing medical education allowance of $6,000.00 annually. In addition, 5 days of CME time are allotted without impacting paid time off.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to 8% match
- Life Insurance
- Town is located near both Lexington and Louisville