<< Back to Job Search
Mount Vernon, IL
Urologist eeded to join a Hospital-Owned Clinic in Southern Illinois
- Open to Visa applicants
- Community Hospital is seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Robotics trained Urologist to join a hospital-owned practice
- Join 1 other Urologist.
- Call would be 1:3 for ER and 1:2 for the group (subject to change).
- This is a traditional setting with both inpatient and outpatient components.
- Established patient base looking for a strong provider.
- Hospital has a hospitalist program, 3D mammography machine and robotic surgery program.
- Completed a $20,000,000 renovation 2.5 years ago.
- This is an outpatient practice.
- Other employed consulting physicians available include Cardiology, GI, Nephrology, Endocrinology, General Surgery, & ENT.
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Located in Southern Illinois