Immediate Care Need in NW Indiana - Short Commute to Downtown Chicago
We are working with an expanding Healthcare System to recruit Physicians for their Immediate Care Centers in Northwest Indiana.
- Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physicians may be considered
- 5 Immediate Care Sites in the area
- Immediate Care Centers are open 7 days a week
- Hours are from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Full time is 36 hours per week
- Part-time positions may be considered
- Shifts are typically 12 hours, but there is an 8 and 10 hour shift during the day, depending on the clinic location
- Typically assigned to one primary location
- Competitive Chicago compensation and full benefits package
Northwest Indiana is a thriving, diverse community framed by the majestic shores of Lake Michigan and offers a convenient drive to downtown Chicago. Living and working here brings you close to beached and a wealth of outdoor activities, great restaurants, fairs and festivals. The area's close proximity to commuter trains to Chicago afford residents easy access to professional sports and some of the best museums and cultural facilities in the nation.