Great opportunity for a fellowship-trained, BE/BC surgeon to restart and build a vascular program
The opportunity is solo in the community, although call coverage would be available from General Surgery.
- Ideal situation with no competing interventional radiology, an underutilized cardiac catheterization & peripheral angiography lab, a non-invasive Vascular lab, a 64-slice CT, a Center for Wound Healing with two hyperbaric oxygen chambers, an established Vein Clinic, and a strong regional dialysis.
- Can be 100% Vascular/Endovascular, or combined with General Surgery and/or non-cardiac Thoracic Surgery.
- Join a large multispecialty group of 70+ providers.
- Work out of an independent 166-bed acute care community hospital
- Hospital-employed with great benefit package.
- Educational loan forgiveness, signing bonus, and relocation expenses available.
- Located 60 miles east of Pittsburgh, PA