Trauma Surgical Critical Care Surgeon Needed Near Charlotte, NC
Surgical Critical Care / Trauma Surgery Opportunity in the Charlotte Metro area.
- Medical Group is recruiting a highly qualified individual to join three general surgeons and four surgical critical care / trauma surgeons in an established and busy practice.
- Call will be a ratio of 75% General to 25% Critical Care Surgery.
- There is also the opportunity to incorporate an elective surgical practice.
- Medical Center is a 435 bed acute care, hospital with a designated Level III Trauma Center located 20 minutes from Charlotte.
- There is tremendous support from orthopedics, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, and administration.
- The Emergency Department is staffed by full-time, board certified physicians treating over 100,000 patients annually.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified or board eligible in surgical critical care with a desire to make significant contributions to a dynamic program.
- Individuals completing a surgical critical care fellowship are encouraged to apply.
- This hospital based position offers:
- Competitive salary
- Malpractice insurance
- Relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits including paid time off, retirement plan options and Continuing Medical Education allowance
Gaston County has outstanding schools, low cost of living, lakes and golf courses, proximity to a major airport and mild weather.