Plastic Surgeon Needed in Northeastern Pennsylvania
Northeast Pennsylvania based General Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join one of the largest multi-specialty groups in the area.
- This is an employed opportunity
- Interest in Trauma preferred
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Office space available now
- A competitive recruitment package is available that includes competitive salary, bonus, medical education debt repayment, moving expense allowance and productivity incentive bonuses
- 412-beds and a medical staff of more than 400 physicians representing nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties
- It has long been recognized for excellence in heart and vascular care, and an emergency department that treats nearly 70,000 patients a year
The area is only a short drive, two hours, from New York City and Philadelphia and just slightly further to the NJ and Delaware shores.