Endovascular Neurosurgeon Needed in Northern Florida
Florida based hospital in the Panhandle is seeking to employ an Endovascular Neurosurgeon to help take this Primary Stroke Facility to a Comprehensive Stroke Program.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced surgeon to take on a leadership role as the Hospital takes on this new endeavor.
- Call will be shared with another Neurosurgeon on staff with the plan to add to this group.
- Competitive salary + full benefits
- 531-bed state-of-the art hospital with the area’s only facility featuring all-private rooms.
- The $32 million surgical wing features 12 new operating suites, new and expanded pre-operative and Recovery Room areas, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- In addition this Hospital offers some of the area’s most advanced surgical technology, including the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and a fully Digital Operating Room.
- Located in the Northern panhandle of Florida