General Surgeon Needed Outside of Richmond, Virginia
Virginia based Regional Medical Center, a 300-bed facility, is actively recruiting a hospital employed, Board Certified General Surgeon.
- 300 bed acute care hospital
- Prefer 2-5 years' experience
- Area serves nearly 200,000 residents in the Tri-Cities and surrounding counties of central and southern Virginia.
- The staff is comprised of nearly 400 physicians representing 40+ specialties.
- The medical center offers the latest technology in all major specialties, including emergency and trauma services, advanced digital diagnostic imaging, general and minimally invasive surgery, cardiac care, orthopedic surgery, thoracic surgery, urology, gynecology, obstetrics, neonatology, pediatrics, cancer treatment, wound care, behavioral health, gastroenterology, pain management, and more.
- Physician will perform all aspects of General Surgery.
- Call Coverage of 1:3 to 1:4
- Office Space with three Examination Rooms
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Located 15 miles from Richmond, VA