General Surgeon Needed Near Charlotte, NC
Outstanding opportunity for Board Certified General Surgeon to join established general / trauma surgery practice.
- Located just minutes from Charlotte one of the fastest growing cities in the country.
- Practice consists of a total of seven Trauma / Surgical Critical Care and/or Acute Care General Surgeons
- Looking to recruit a partner to join them at a Level III Trauma Center.
- The surgeons expect call being 3 days per month and no more than one week-end per month.
- Elective cases are a high priority.
- Candidates should have at least 3-5 years experience and an interest in surgical oncology as well as a willingness to support trauma surgery call.
- This is an employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation package including generous benefits, productivity based bonus potential, paid time off and relocation allowance.
- Physicians practice at a progressive and comprehensive 435 bed hospital with very large OR suites and state of the art equipment.
- Active medical staff of over 350 physicians representing all major medical sub specialties serves a patient base of over 350,000.
Located just minutes from an international airport and uptown Charlotte, the area offers the amenities of any large metropolitan city while providing residents the benefits of living in a small, family oriented community with lovely neighborhoods and good choice of public and private schools.