General Surgeon needed in Central Colorado
Colorado based regional medical center is seeking to employ a BC/BE General Surgeon.
- Work out of a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital
- The ideal candidate would have a special interest in providing full spectrum general surgery in a rural, critical access hospital.
- Must be able to provide routine colonoscopies.
- Must be willing to provide trauma call approximately 50% of the time.
- Office space and examination rooms provided at hospital-owned multi-specialty clinic.
- Competitive salary and additional income for exceeding workload goals.
- Full health benefits that include matched retirement savings; CME, medical license and trade association allowance.
- Combination sign-on/relocation bonus.
Located in central Colorado-2 hours from Colorado Springs; 3 hours from Denver.