Colorectal Surgeon needed for academic teaching facility north of Boston
Seeking a board-certified colon and rectal residency-trained surgeon north of Boston. Candidate must have completed a general surgery residency and colorectal residency accredited training program. Candidate must have demonstrated previous scholarly activity in colorectal research with at least two to five years of experience following residency training. The candidate should have training and experience with robotic colorectal surgery and colonoscopy and muct be board certified in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Supervise six colorectal surgeons
- Supervise a prospective perioperative database and outcomes database in diverticulitis
- Full time position
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- No General Surgery Call
- MPH or advanced degree is highly desired
- Practice encompasses colorectal surgery, including advanced endoluminal resections, robotic surgery, and reoperative pelvic surgery
- Opportunity for dedicated research time 1-2 sessions per week
- Located 16 miles north of Boston with great school and universities all nearby.