Thoracic Surgeon Needed in Phoenix
Greater Phoenix based center is seeking an experienced Thoracic Surgeon.
- They are an expanding national network of comprehensive cancer care and research centers as well as outpatient clinics.
- They offer an integrated approach to cancer care that combines the disciplines of surgical, medical and radiation oncology with groundbreaking precision medicine and cutting-edge clinical research.
- The thoracic surgeon will provide patient-focused care in their state-of-the-art cancer center, collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to determine individualized treatment plans and deliver clinical care to their patients whose treatment plan includes thoracic surgery.
- The ideal candidate will have success and experience working alongside a multidisciplinary team.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent
- BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Fellowship training in Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure
- They offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice with tail, 401(k) with match, generous PTO, including CME allowances, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
- Located 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix