Heart Transplant surgeon Needed in Northern Indiana
Northern Indiana based single specialty group is seeking a CV and Heart Transplant Surgeon to Join a Large Cardiology Group.
- Physician would be joining a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary Cardiology group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists
- With their own heart transplant program, as well as research opportunities available within their own research organization, this network provides the full spectrum of cardiology care to northeast Indiana.
- The transplant center team has been delivering heart transplant services for more than 30 years.
- Hospital is a 396-bed tertiary care center
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- 10 minute drive to work – no traffic!
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three hours)
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Potential for fellowship stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement