Western Tennessee needs Additional Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will join two internationally recognized Rheumatologists in private outpatient practice.
- Financially sound clinic includes infusion suite, U/S, bone density, on-site lab.
- Research option available.
- Financial package will include attractive guaranteed salary, production bonuses, $20K signing bonus, partnership track. up to $90K loan repayment assistance, partnership.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, up to $90K student loan repayment assistance.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This thriving community encompasses over 250,000 service area, and is located 90 minutes from both Nashville and Memphis for all major metro cultural amenities and international airports for traveling. Enjoy higher income with no state income tax. The list of local businesses runs the gamut of available goods and services, with 110 industries contributing to the strong economy. Enjoy several cinema complexes, shopping centers, night clubs, numerous restaurants of various cuisines, lakes offering boating, swimming, fishing, camping. The school system boasts 26 public schools, 7 private schools, and several colleges and universities for higher learning. Sixteen denominations are represented by the community churches to support the spiritual needs.