Quad Cities, Illinois, seeks Rheumatologist--Sign-On Bonus
- Successful candidate will be first Rheumatologist to join largest primary care group in state of Illinois.
- Outpatient practice located on hospital campus, clinic hours are M-F, 8-5.
- Busy practice should ramp up quickly with referrals from large primary care network.
- Full services on-site--x-ray, lab.
- Engage in research and educational endeavors as reasonably directed to promote scientific and educational goals of Foundation.
- Financial package to include attractive base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, ST/LT disability, pension, 25 days PTO/CME w/ expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
The quad cities area consists of Davenport, Moline, Rock Island, and Bettendorf, with a combined population of approximately 350,000. The area boasts superb schools at every level, an outstanding medical community, cultural amenities, and a variety of outdoor recreational options including an attractive segment of the Mississippi River. In addition, there is an international airport and Chicago is an easy 2 ½ hour drive away!