Northeastern Tennessee Seeks Additional Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will join two Rheumatologists and five advanced practitioners in busy single-specialty group.
- Practice in a 4 day work week, outpatient setting.
- Clinic includes 7 chair infusion center, pain management services.
- Service area covers 5 states, new patients have up to five month wait.
- Financial package offers base salary, production bonuses, $20K signing bonus, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, LT Disability, 401K pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, new fellow graduates and candidates with up to 10 years of experience welcomed.
Kingsport has a local population of 55,000, located in the tri-city area of northeastern Tennessee. Enjoy this no income state tax region, considered one of the Top 50 Best communities in which to live. Experience the NASCAR Races in Bristol that draws over 150,000 spectators annually, or the numerous music festivals celebrating this region's history of country music. There is plenty of affordable housing, reasonable cost of living, an abundance of fine dining and cultural amenities spread throughout this and the surrounding communities. Eastman Kodak manufacturing is one of this region's largest employers of over 13,000. Bountiful outdoor recreational and sporting events with the mountains, lakes, and parks are available.