Fresno, California Group Seeks Rheumatology Specialist
- Successful candidate will be the first Rheumatologist to join physician owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Group consists of 20 physicians and 10 APPs.
- Must take call for own patients via phone consults.
- Practice consists of own Surgery Center, X-ray, MRI, Bone Dex, Ultrasound, Massage therapy, physical therapy, preoperative testing, electrodiagnostic medicine.
- Position includes two year attractive salary, production bonuses, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, pension plan, 4 weeks vacation/CME w/ expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC IM, and BC/BE in Rheumatology, experienced candidates favored, upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This community of 500K+ is located near the center of California's San Joaquin Valley. It is one of the largest, fastest growing, and most diverse counties in the state of California. Live and work in this centrally located, mid-size city with affordable housing and cost of living. For the sports enthusiast, this is perfect-just 65 miles from 3 national parks and 55 minutes to ski resorts. For the more urban candidate this location is 2.5 hours to Sacramento and 3 hours from San Francisco for a quick weekend trip.