Central Minnesota Seeks Rheumatologist-- $30K Sign-On Bonus
- Successful candidate will be first Rheumatologist and will be developing/directly the new Rheumatology program.
- Outpatient practice; 4 day work week; full support and patient referrals from over 60 referring physicians.
- Financial package to include attractive base salary, $30K signing bonus, $30K fellowship stipend, $60K starting bonus, $60K retention bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K with match, 6 weeks PTO/CME w/$4K expenses, up to $12.5K relocation.
- Must be BC IM, and BC/BE in Rheumatology, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
- H1B Visa accepted.
This community is located in central Minnesota, has a local population of 35,000, and a service area of 150,000. It is situated an easy drive of 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul. This region boasts of 465 lakes ideal for boating, swimming, fishing. Bike, hike, roller-blade, snowmobile, or ATV on the many miles of trails winding through lakes, rivers and forests. Attend one of the numerous community or art festivals. Enjoy golfing on the 520 holes of the award winning golf courses given the award of "Top 100 Public Courses to Play" by Golf Digest. Along with the amenities for outdoor enthusiasts, the community also offers excellent schools, fine dining, distinct shopping, and activities for all ages with the active community arts and theatre program.