Outpatient Pulmonary Position in Lexington KY
We are seeking a pulmonologist to join a multi-specialty practice.
- Walk in to an established practice due to a retirement
- Outpatient pulmonary with hospital consults, no critical care
- Join the pulmonologists and advance practice provider
- Hospitalist available for admits
- Large internal referral base
- Sleep available in their accredited sleep center
- Board certified/board eligible for residents
- Competitive salary guarantee with production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit package, including health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend and a flexible spending account
- Physician owned/ Partnership track
Located in the heart of the Bluegrass, stately horse farms house some of the world’s greatest thoroughbred horses, Lexington is known as the Horse Capital of the World. Lexington is an active university town – home to the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University.
There’s something for everyone, from sports to ¬the arts and a variety of worship centers, Lexington is home to many thriving organizations including a professional orchestra, philharmonic, two ballet companies, professional theatre, museums, choral organizations and the historic Lexington Opera House. Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools and a low crime rate. Lexington plays an integral part in the region as the leading medical and commercial center, creating a healthy economical climate with low unemployment and cost of living.