Pulmonary/Critical Care Opening in Virginia Beach, VA
- Practice in a large pulmonary/critical care group in multispecialty group
- Join 8 colleagues in an inviting environment
- Work out of one hospital and provide consults at another
- Closed ICU unit, sleep unit available
- Flexible schedules
- Mix of pulmonary and critical care
- Office hours Monday to Friday 8 to 5
- Guaranteed salary with RVU incentives
- Full benefit package, includes 401k, health, dental, vacation, CME, etc.
Virginia Beach, a coastal city in southeastern Virginia, lies where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean with miles of beaches along its oceanfront. IT is home to several state parks, military bases, a number of large corporations, two university, and numerous historic sites. A 3-mile boardwalk stretches along its beach-lined oceanfront. The bayside First Landing State Park marks the 1607 arrival of the Jamestown colonists from England. The Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center exhibits ocean life including sharks, rays and sea turtles in globally themed habitats.