Practice Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine in Southern Georgia
We’re assisting a regional medical center in the recruitment of another pulmonary/critical care specialist.
- Be a hospital employee in an established practice
- Good mix of pulmonology and critical care and inpatient/outpatient practice
- 20 bed ICU/12 bed SDU
- Salary based on experience in the $400,000s
- Student loan repayment up to $100,000 and relocation
- Comprehensive benefit package, including malpractice, retirement, health, life, 403b, vacation, CME 5 days and allowance, etc
Known as the “Friendly City”, this community located in South Georgia truly exemplifies southern hospitality. Has been named one of “The 100 Best Small Towns in America” this is an ideal business and residential location due to the balance between availability of business services, city style amenities and quality of life.