Illinois - Pulmonary Critical Care Group Seeking Addition
Join an established and collegial team of Intensivists and Nurse Practitioners
- Group provides 24/7 in-house care
- 15 shifts a month, more if interested
- Can choose a mix of pulmonary/critical care practice
- Closed unit with surgical, neuro, medical and trauma patients
- Opportunity to teach residents and med students
- Attractive base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses,
- Loan repayment assistance possible
- Comprehensive benefits included malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, disability, dental, vision, 403b pension plan, vacation/CME and expenses, relocation.
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. The area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves, local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters. This is the ideal environment to raise a family with a progressive public school system and more than 80 neighborhoods.