Psychiatry in Southwest Georgia near Tallahassee - Addiction Interest a Plus
- Adult inpatient Caseload with mix of Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient.
- Full time employed staff position with Monday-Friday Schedule.
- 1:8 weekend call.
- Physician must be comfortable seeing some Addiction/Co-occurring patients.
- Competitive compensation plans plus full benefits packages that cover Malpractice, Health insurance, matching 401K, PTO, CMO, and because this is a publicly traded company, stock purchase plan.
- Salary is negotiable based on the candidate training, credentials, and scope of work and past experiences.
Located in southwest Georgia, just 60 miles from the Florida boarder near Tallahassee, this community has something for everyone. This is a family oriented community with great schools, beautiful surroundings, and a warm climate. Residents are also within easy driving distance of Atlanta, Savannah, Jacksonville and the sugar sand beaches of the Gulf coast.