Psychiatrist need in Rhode Island near MA Border
Psychiatrist needed for a FQHC with 6 locations and growing. Full range of medical, dental, and behavioral health services and employ state of the art approaches designed to provide the best care for patients and to best improve the health of the community.
We are seeking a mission-driven Psychiatrist provide comprehensive psychiatric services as defined by Board granted clinical privileges. The Psychiatrist takes on a leadership role within the clinic as well as a supportive leader role for all other clinic support staff. The Psychiatrist will perform medical histories and physical examinations; assesses patients psychiatric conditions; administer treatments in conformity with approved protocol; advise and counsel patients or his/her legal guardian; work with primary care providers and other behavioral health clinicians to provide integrated care.
- Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, and/or Creole a strong plus.
- Full-time 40 hours per week, generally reflecting the hours of the health center
- Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Competitive salary
- Medical & dental insurance
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- AD&D, long term disability
- Employer funded flexible annuity program,
- 403(b) retirement plan
- AFLAC supplemental benefits
- Generous paid time off program, continuing medical education reimbursement
- Professional membership annual dues reimbursement
- Professional license reimbursement
- DEA license reimbursement
- FTCA malpractice insurance