Hunterdon County, NJ seeks Adult or Child Psychiatrists
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Healthcare System in New Jersey to recruit an Adult or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
- Join a team of 11 providers
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Perform psychiatric evaluations, medication assessments, inpatient and outpatient consultations and ongoing treatment of psychiatric inpatients and outpatients
- Take part in psychiatric teaching to Family Practice residents
- The program provides care for children, adolescents and adults
- Interest in Addiction can be accommodated
- Compensation packages are commensurate with experience and achievement
- Flexible, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b), short and long-term disability, life insurance, and a generous PTO program
Hunterdon County is located just over an hour from Manhattan and Philadelphia and only 40 minutes from Lehigh Valley. It also boasts some of the best school districts and regional high schools in New Jersey. This area is known for its beautiful landscapes and outstanding recreational and cultural opportunities.