Little Rock, Arkansas seeks Geriatric Psychiatrist for Expanding Geri Unit
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Health System in Little Rock, AR to recruit a Geriatric Psychiatrist.
- Inpatient practice opportunity
- 16 Bed Geriatric unit is expanding to a 22 bed unit
- New dedicated Behavioral Health Campus is set to open in 2018
- Employed position with a base salary and production and quality bonuses
- Full benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 403b, malpractice and relocation
- Consult patients at other facilities via telemedicine
Little Rock, the state capitol, is located in central Arkansas. With a service area of 1 million people within a 50 mile radius, physicians will be busy from the start. Residents enjoy over 24 miles of paved river trails for biking and running as well as easy access to Pinnacle Mountain State Park which is a great location for hiking. Little Rock boasts the Little Rock Zoo, Arkansas Arts Center, Arkansas Symphony and the Repertory Theater, and the Presidential Library, to name a few attractions. Come explore all this great city has to offer.