Established Practice in Tucson, AZ - Choose Your Ideal Setting
A well-established Psychiatry Practice in Tucson, Arizona is recruiting an additional Psychiatrist for their expanding practice.
- Join four Psychiatrists, advanced practice provides and Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Practice was established in 1999
- Develop your ideal practice with a flexible schedule
- Providers can participate in outpatient, inpatient, ECT, Consult Liaison, or long-term care
- Training for ECT is available
- Interest in geriatrics is a plus
- Light call coverage shared with the team
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Ideal candidate will want to focus on quality patient care
- Fully wired with electronic medical records
- Federal loans available through the hospital
- Compensation will be based on what your practice entails
- Full benefits package with generous retirement plan
Tucson is the second largest city in Arizona and home to the University of Arizona. It is located less than two hours from Phoenix and have multiple opportunities for outdoor activities. With 350 days of sunshine a year, Tucson, AZ, is a great place to call home.