General Psychiatry position in Aiken, SC
- This facility in Aiken, SC is recruiting a Psychiatrist for an employed position
- 62 bed inpatient facility offering treatment for adult, geriatric and child/adolescent patients.
- The position will include a combination of inpatient and outpatient care (PHP program) (expectation of 18 patients per day)
- Staff also does consults at nearby hospital and average 3-7 patients per month.
- Call is shared equally on a rotating basis.
- Staff also includes PA's who handle history & physicals for adult and child/adolescent patients.
- Compensation will include a base salary plus bonus, full employed benefits package, sign-on bonus and relocation
Welcome to the beautiful City of Aiken! Shop, dine, and catch live music while meandering quaint downtown streets, gaze at an iconic oak canopy, experience the equestrian culture, and take a historic trolley tour. Aiken quickly rises to the top as home to many thoroughbred champions—where polo matches and fox hunts are a way of life. But did you know Aiken also boasts a rich arts scene and is home to one of the nation’s largest urban forests? Aiken is only 35 minutes to Savannah GA, 2.5 hours from Atlanta, GA; Hilton Head SC; and Charleston, SC.