General or Sub Specialty Psychiatry needed in Mid-East Mississippi
Full time position, onsite, General Psychiatrist needed for Inpatient Adult Services.
- Extremely competitive compensation package with sign-on bonus, student loan assistance and more for the right candidate.
- Can make up to $300K with base and bonus.
- Only looking for candidates seeking full time employment and are available prior to June 2019.
- Salary is a negotiated figure based on the candidates training, credentials, scope of work and experience.
- Benefits will also include matching 401K, a CME stipend and allowed CME days off. BE/BC General Psychiatrist.
- 1-4 weekend call.
This community is also known as "The Strategic Center of the South," is home to economic clusters such as the military, which includes Naval Air Station and Key Field, manufacturing and health care. The city is also the first in Mississippi with a Designated Entertainment District, a natural continuation of its rich music heritage, which includes the legacy of native son Jimmie Rodgers, "The Father of Country Music." Other popular attractions include nine historic districts, MSU's Riley Theater, Little Theater and the Dentzel Carousel, which dates from 1896. There are many restaurants, local and chains, things to do and see. This is a medium sized city. It has an airport you can fly in an out of. The closest major metro area is in Jackson, MS which is 1.5 hours away.