General Adult Psychiatrist need for Outpatient practice in Duluth, MN
Join a group of 2 adult and 3 child and adolescent psychiatrists as part of a Behavioral Health Care Team.
The Behavioral Health Division provides a spectrum of care for children and adults, including:
- Inpatient psychiatric care
- Emergency psychiatry
- ECT procedures
- Intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization services
- Outpatient behavioral health clinic
- Health Psychology doctorate and master level psychologists
- Multi-disciplinary Pain Rehabilitation program
Additional outreach is provided by Primary Care based Behavioral Health providers and Telemedicine services to Essentia Health East regional clinics.
Inpatient programs include an integrated team of a Hospitalist and Pharmacist.
- Crisis stabilization team program planned in 2018
- Overnight and weekend call is shared by the physician pool
- Adult in-patient unit has 38 beds
- Child/Adolescent inpatient unit has 16 beds
- The Amberwing facility provides outpatient state-of-the art mental health and substance abuse services for children, adolescents, young adults and their families.
- NACHRI designated children’s hospital, St. Mary’s Medical Center, part of the Duluth medical campus
Providing outpatient psychiatry services in ambulatory clinic setting through integrated team based behavioral health/mental health care delivery model.
If desired, available emphasis in Substance Use Disorders in Specialty and Primary Care populations, which may include regional tele-health consultation.
Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Outpatient Programs. Opportunity for leadership role with Section and for Partial Hospitalization Programs.
Practice includes: psychiatric evaluation, treatment , Outpatient assessment and follow-up clinicRequirements:
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- Ability to be privileged and credentialed in ECT preferred
- Duluth, MN Population approximately 90,000 with surrounding areas 200,000+
- 2 ½ hour drive to the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area 460,000