Consult Liaison Psychiatrist needed in Albuquerque, NM - Enjoy 300 days of Sunshine
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Medical Group in Albuquerque, NM, to recruit a Consult Liaison Psychiatrist.
- Provide psychiatric screening assessments for the Emergency Department patients and via telemedicine
- The Medical Group employs more than 700 primary care and specialty providers
- Well established organization that has been serving the community since 1908
- Nationally competitive salary with generous PTO
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, relocation allowance, CME, 403b retirement with employer contributions of up to 4%
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico's largest metropolitan center with a population of over 900,000. This is considered a destination city for outdoor enthusiasts with over 300 days of sunshine annually. Albuquerque is also recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.