Consult Liaison Psychiatrist need in WI - Student Loan Repayment up to $200K
The Behavioral Health Team is working with an Established Program in central Wisconsin to recruit a Consult Liaison Psychiatrist.
- Join an experienced team of Psychiatrists, Social Workers, and Nurse Practitioners
- No call required
- Academic Affiliation
- Opportunity to teach with the new Psychiatry Residency Program that started in July 2017
- Student loan repayment up to $200K
- Residency Stipend available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation up to $15K
- H1b and J1 Visa sponsorship available
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Fully wired with EPIC Electronic Medical Records
- Benefits include: Malpractice coverage, health, retirement, 4 weeks vacation, 10 days of sick time, six holidays, CME time and money, and disability/life insurance
Located in north central Wisconsin, this community is a classic Midwest city with excellent schools and beautiful neighborhoods located on the Wisconsin River and Lake Wausau. Residents enjoy four seasons of outdoor recreation, including downhill skiing, distinctive golf courses, 118 miles of hiking and biking trails. Enjoy laid back lifestyle but still conveniently located within three hours of Milwaukee and Minneapolis.