Psychiatric Hospitalist in Albuquerque, NM - Enjoy 300 days of Sunshine
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Medical Group in Albuquerque, NM, to recruit a Psychiatric Hospitalist for their inpatient units.
- Work collaboratively with nurses, therapists, case and care managers, care coordinators, consulting and primary care physicians who are part of the patient's care team
- Provide consultative services to the emergency departments and the medical/surgical floors
- 2 adult inpatient units and 1 child/adolescent inpatient unit
- The Behavioral Medicine Program has psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, psychiatric social workers and registered nurses who work through all levels of patient care
- The Medical Group employs more than 700 primary care and specialty providers
- Well established organization that has been serving the community since 1908
- Nationally competitive salary with generous PTO
- Full benefits package including relocation allowance, CME, 403b retirement with employer contributions of up to 4%
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico's largest metropolitan center with a population of over 900,000. This is considered a destination city for outdoor enthusiasts with over 300 days of sunshine annually. Albuquerque is also recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.