Growing Program in Eastern Idaho seeks a Child Psychiatrist
A Behavioral Health Center in eastern Idaho is recruiting a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist due to growth.
- Join four established Psychiatrists
- Cover a 76 bed free standing facility
- 3 units for adult, adolescent, and child patients
- Child Psychiatrist will see patients 18 and under
- Caseload is typically 12-14 patients per day
- Typically a Monday - Friday schedule
- Shared call of 1 night per week and 1:4 for weekends
- May have opportunity to develop outpatient services in the future
- Employed position with a base salary and signing bonus
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, CME funds/days, relocation, 401K and malpractice
- Catchment area of over 300,000 people
Idaho Falls is the largest city in the eastern Idaho region. Residents get to enjoy some of the best skiing, camping, fishing, hiking, and hunting there is to offer. It is located just one hour from Jackson Hole, Wyoming and 90 miles from Yellowstone National Park. Come explore all this beautiful outdoor location has to offer.