Atlanta, GA Expanding Practice - Outpatient Only with No Call
A Medical Center in the Atlanta Suburbs seeks a Psychiatrist or a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist for their expanding program.
- Outpatient only with No Call
- Physician will see a mixture of child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in a community health center
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Typical hours are 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- 1 hour for initial visits and 30 minutes for follow up visits
- 7 Clinics located in the Atlanta suburbs
- Main facilities for Psychiatry are located in Stone Mountain and Decatur
- Join one part-time Psychiatrist at Stone Mountain
- Benefits include 22 PTO days, 11 paid holidays, 5 days of CME, CME stipend, Retirement plan with 2% match, health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Loan repayment options through HRSA
- Base salary, plus incentive bonuses
Come and practice in the state capitol and most populous city in the state of Georgia. In Atlanta, fine dining, shopping and rich history combine with inspiration-inducing attractions to create a city with southern charm and world-class sophistication. It is easy to see why Atlanta, GA is one of the most popular destinations to live in the southeast!