Adult and Child Psychiatrist for a large multi-specialty group in Central IL
Join a dynamic department that consists of 5 Adult Child Psychiatrists, 8 Adult Psychiatrists, 11 PHD Psychologists, 18 therapists, 14 social workers, 3 NP's and 2 psychometricians.
Adult psychiatry call is 1:5 weekdays and 1: 4 weekends -- Child psychiatry call is 1:4, no ER call
- This is also a fully accredited Psychiatry Residency Program
- Join an established hospital employed group practice
- Max 14 patients per day
- 60-90 minute new patient evaluations opportunity to do some psychotherapy, consult liaison, addiction psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, both in-patient and out-patient.
- Extremely established facility which is part of an integrated system with large referral base opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- This Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.