Academic Psychiatry in Eastern North Carolina - One Hour from the Ocean
New Graduates and Visa Candidates are encouraged to apply
We are seeking Adult Psychiatrists to serve as full-time Assistant or Associate Professors. Provide direct clinical care in both community-based and academic settings; assist in the teaching and clinical supervision of medical students, residents and other health professional trainees; collaborate with other faculty members in conducting clinical research, initiate projects if desired and function as a University faculty member, performing duties as appropriate to academic rank and position.
- Excellent blend of clinical care, teaching and scholarly activities
- Work with a growing, multi-disciplinary and collegial department
- Clinical responsibilities may be inpatient and/or outpatient, including services via telepsychiatry
- Newly expanded 22,000 square foot outpatient facility
- Salary and academic rank commensurate with experience and academic background
- Benefits include: relocation, vacation, CME days and reimbursement, malpractice with tail, 401k, insurance, state benefits, disability and life insurance
Located in the heart of Eastern North CArolina, Greenville (pop 91,495) is an ideal, family-oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education,entertainment, healthcare, and shopping. Greenville is 45 miles easenrollment of more than 28K students. Division I athletics and nationally recognized theatre, arts, and music programs. Cost of living is below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, public and private. Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville's revitalization, bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses and resident to the area. 25 city-owned recreation and parks facilities including greenways, gymnasiums, sports complex, a golf course, swimming pools, a Town Common and an amphitheater.