Academic Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Openings - North Carolina
The Behavioral Health Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists to serve as full-time Assistant or Associate Professors in North Carolina.
- New graduates and visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- Blend of clinical care, teaching and scholarly activities
- Work within a growing, multi-disciplinary and collegial department
- Provide direct clinical care both face-to-face and via telepsychiatry
- Assist in the teaching and clinical supervision of medical students, residents and other health professionals
- Compensation and academic rank is based upon experience and academic background
- Relocation and Malpractice (with tail)
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, the community is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Just an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks and the Atlantic Ocean. It is also home to the third largest and fastest growing university in the state. There is a low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choices of schools. The community has a desirable climate, with mild winters and four seasons. There are numerous shopping opportunities, including popular chains and unique, locally owned stores. For the outdoor enthusiasts, enjoy 20 parks including 3 waterfront, an outdoor amphitheater and numerous private and public golf courses.