Academic Leadership Position - Interventional Psychiatry - Upstate NY
An Academic Facility in Upstate New York seeks a Medical Director of Interventional Psychiatry.
- Practice with be 20% administrative and 80% clinical which will include consults to access patients for treatment and procedures, teaching residents, and supervising other Physicians on service
- Assistant or Associate Level
- The team will consist of 1 Medical Director, 3 P/T Psychiatrists, 1 Nurse Practitioner, 1 RN, and Anesthesia
- Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends
- Ideal candidate will have at least two years of practice experience with ECT and TMS
- ECT clinic has a typical patient volume of 12 patients per day with 2-3 consults per week
- Designated ECT Suite with anesthesia and nursing
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Guaranteed base salary with incentives
- Benefits include malpractice, 22 days of ETO/vacation, 5 CME, 8 holidays, and CME Stipend
- Fully wired with electronic medical records
- H1b Visa sponsorship can be accommodated
- HPSA designated site for NHSC
Rochester is a beautiful university community of 250K with a service area of 1 million. Located just 70 minutes from Buffalo, New York and situated right on Lake Ontario.