Oncology Group in Southern Oregon Seeks Physician Assistant
A reputable Hematology/Oncology group in Southern Oregon is seeking an additional Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their busy practice due to continued growth.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Group participates in clinical trials and all lab facilities are in house
- Equipment is state of the art and a few of the locations are brand new facilities
- This group serves a population of 400K
- Experience preferred but open to training a new graduate
Southern Oregon is a wonderful place to work, play and retire. This community offers a friendly atmosphere and an abundance of cultural attractions and outdoor recreation. With its diverse economy, affordable cost of living, quality educational institutions and a bounty of unique entertainment, shopping, and dining, the quality of life could not be better!