Geriatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed for Orlando, FL
Join group of 3 Internal Medicine physicians and 3 advanced practice providers in small private practice setting.
- Two of the three physicians have completed geriatric fellowships.
- Group takes care of Humana patients that are over the age of 65. Practice is capitated.
- Group is looking for a good clinician that also understands managed care. Quality is top priority.
- Candidate will work directly with one physician out of its East Orlando site.
- Mostly outpatient practice. Candidate may be asked to do some nursing home work.
- $90K to $110K compensation (dependent upon experience level) + full benefit package (malpractice, health, 4 weeks vac/cme, 401-K, etc)
Orlando is a beautiful community with a local population of 238K. Great location for the family to live and play, enjoying Disney World in your backyard, or a short drive to either coast for all major water sports and recreational activities.