Family NP or PA Opening in Sterling, IL - Floating Position
A community hospital located in Sterling, IL, is currently looking for a Family Medicine/Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to float to different locations as necessary.
- Lucrative compensation and robust benefits package
- This NP will cover for regular providers when they have scheduled time out of the clinic
- Flexible schedule at varying clinic locations with the majority being walk-in clinics
- Medical center is a 99-bed community hospital with one main clinic and 12 satellite facilities
- Join 65 physicians and 32 NPs/PAs in 35 areas of medicine
- Provider experience required
This locations is the best of both worlds-the comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away. Residents enjoy great boating, hunting and fishing on the Rock River and all the offerings of the Woodland Arts Academy such as music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes. Public and private schooling options are available, and the Sterling High School is ranked in the top 10% in Illinois.