Experienced Urgent Care Providers needed in Central Washington-Student Loan Repayment
A rural health clinic located in the Columbia Basin of Central Washington is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Urgent Care team.
- Compensation is MGMA competitive with a two year salary guarantee. After the first two years, compensation is based on provider productivity. Additional incentive available for achieving specific quality goals.
- Recruitment incentives, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment are subject to individual needs
- Provider scheduled 12-14 shifts per month; inclusive of 1 to 2 weekends. The practice is open Sunday through Saturday; closed New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Average patient volume is 30-40 patients a Sunday
- 2 Years of clinical experience as an NP or PA-C in full family care such as Urgent Care, Family Medicine or Emergency Department is Required
If you are interested in a healthy quality of life, with a balance between career and family then this is the place for you. Located in central Washington this beautiful city offers 300 days of sunshine a year and numerous outdoor and indoor recreational opportunities such as golfing, wineries, an aquatic center, sports and dancing. Apply today to find out more!