Day Shift Emergency Medicine Position in Western Vermont
A Medical Center located in the Green Mountains in Western Vermont is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work the day shift in the Emergency Department.
- Excellent salary, benefit program, relocation budget, and signing bonus
- 12 Hour shifts, no overnight (weekends 10am - 10pm, weekdays 9am - 9pm
- Double coverage on Mondays
- Second largest ER in Vermont
- Board Certified Emergency Physician always on duty
- Average 20-30 patients per day during a 12 hour shift
- Hospital has received numerous awards for their excellent healthcare team and patient care
- Must have 2 years of Emergency/Urgent Care experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Nestled in Vermont's Green Mountains, this community rests in a wide valley between two mountain ranges. This town offers something for everyone including Skiing, hiking, swimming, sightseeing, shopping, and casual and fine dining. Apply today to find out more!