PMR physician needed in Northern New York
- Combination of both inpatient and outpatient services.
- Opportunity for Medical Directorship
- Successful and newly remodeled 12 bed acute inpatient rehab unit.
- Hospital is a 290 bed facility.
- Great team of RNs and Therapists.
- Academic Opportunities with their Graduate Medical Education Program.
- Service area of 250K
Experience the Natural Beauty of Northern New York with proximity to Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River, and the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. In Northern New York, there are no trade-offs. You literally can have it all - gorgeous natural surroundings, easy access to metropolitan areas, excellent school systems, low cost of living, safe community and a comfortable, relaxed lifestyle amidst some of the most scenic country and most enjoyable recreational opportunities in America. Small town feeling with big city amenities. Excellent dining locations and diverse shopping. Easy drive to the Adirondack Mountains - one of America's last great wilderness regions. Experience the St. Lawrence Seaway - 454 miles long, you can find one of nature’s true wonders, the Thousand Islands. Minutes from the famous Lake Ontario, one of the richest fishing lakes in the United States.