Pediatrician Sought in Southern California
- Become a member of a busy multi-specialty clinic
- Traditional pediatric practice with minimal inpatient
- Call may be taken from home
- Level I nursery
- Board eligible/certified
- California license preferred
- Guaranteed base salary and potential work RVU’s
- Relocation package
- Complete benefit package including malpractice/tail, health, dental, vision, 401, CME allowance, etc.
This laid-back California culture has high desert appeal! With great weather all year long you’ll be close to the mountains, beaches and big cities. The community has a growing population of over 40K. There is good public and private education available. The Mojave Desert has clean air and beautiful sunsets. Typically mild California seasonal changes cool nights and warm sunny days!
Located in the northwest San Bernardino County, this community is a major transportation center and located almost exactly midway between Los Angeles, California and Las Vegas, Nevada.