Pediatrician needed in Aroostook County Maine
Seeking a traditionalist Pediatrician for a full time position in rural Maine. Must round on newborns and call is for labor and delivery for an unexpected C-Section or “sick” baby born.
- 4 Day Work Week
- 4 - 10 hour week days, with alternating Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays off
- Call is shared with two other providers
- 130 births, 40 C-sections, of which 30 were scheduled
- NRP and PALS are required certifications
- Generous time off - 6 Weeks paid time off, 10 Holidays and 3 Sick Days
- No nights, no weekends
Located in a scenic rural country town close to the Canadian border.